Free Shipping on Orders Over £50
Buy Direct or from our Partner Stockists
The Professional's Choice
Pay in 3 Installments with
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there was a Halo Gel Polish collection fit for a fairytale princess. Featuring six reflective cat eye colours, you’ll be asking, “mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?”
Slip into your grandest ballgown and finest glass slipper and pair with one of Pure Nails’ stunning new gel polish colours.
With easy application, amazing shine and pigmentation and 14-days of chip free wear, you can find your happily ever after with Halo Gel Polish. Plus, it’s vegan and cruelty free!
Available from 21st February when the last petal of the enchanted rose falls.
1. Prep the nail by shaping, carrying out cuticle work and removing any surface shine with a Halo Elite Yellow Block (220 grit), taking extra care to remove the shine down the side walls and around the cuticle area.
2. Remove any dust and surface oils by cleaning the nail plate using Halo Prep & Scrub.
3. Apply a thin layer of Halo Base Coat, making sure to seal the free edge.
4. Cure for 30 seconds in a Halo Smart Lamp.
5. Before applying your Halo Gel Polish colour of choice, scrape off any excess gel on the neck of the bottle. Halo needs to be applied in thin coats!
6. Apply an extremely thin layer of your chosen Halo Gel Polish colour to the nail, remembering to seal the free edge. Cure for 30 seconds.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for your second coat of Halo Gel Polish colour. Seal the free edge and cure for 30 seconds.
8. Apply your Halo Top Coat of choice, seal the free edge and cure for 30 seconds.
9. If using Halo Top Coat, wait 5 seconds for the nails to cool and then remove sticky layer with Halo Gel Wipe and Halo Elite Nail Wipes.
10. Allow nails to cool for 2 minutes before applying Halo Citrus Crush Cuticle Oil.
1. Gently buff the nail to remove all shine using a Halo Elite White Block (120 Grit).
2. Soak some cotton wool with Pure Nails Acetone and wrap with foil. Keep clients' hands warm under a towel if necessary.
3. Allow Pure Nails Acetone to penetrate the gel for 5-10 minutes.
4. Remove the foil and cotton wool, sliding away any excess gel left on the nail using Pure Nails Manicure Tool.
5. Use Halo Elite Yellow Block (220 Grit) to remove any stubborn bits of gel. Apply Halo Citrus Crush Cuticle Oil to nourish.
Welcome to our delivery information page!
Please note: our business hours are Monday-Thursday 9-5, Friday 9-4, closed Saturday and Sunday.
Orders placed after 12pm on a Friday will not be processed until Monday*
*This does not apply during promotional periods, i.e. following a bank holiday weekend or during the Christmas & New Year period. During these times please allow 3-5 working days for delivery due to the large amount of orders we receive.
Click & Collect only applies to purchases collected from ME8 0QN. An email will be sent when your order is ready for collection - Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm - Please allow at least 48 working hours for your order to be processed (except Bank Holidays)
Free delivery for orders over £50!*
*Please note: Free delivery applies to UK Mainland only (excluding Rural Scotland) for orders placed online totalling £50 or more (excluding VAT).
Delivery costs for Interlink Express (DPD)
UK Mainland – up to 5 kilos (excluding Rural Scotland) Free for orders over £40
£4.75 + VAT
Isle of Wight (up to 10 kilos)
£15.00 + VAT
Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Mann (up to 5 kilos)
£15.00 + VAT
Northern Ireland (up to 5 kilos)
£13.00 + VAT
Republic of Ireland (up to 30 kilos)
£14.00 + VAT
Scottish Highlands (up to 10 kilos)
£13.00 + VAT
Scottish Islands (up to 5 kilos)
£18.00 + VAT
We accept no responsibility for late, missed or non-delivered orders as these are carried out by a courier company on our behalf.
We aim to dispatch orders within 3-5 working days (over 95% of orders are dispatched within this time frame) however stock availability can affect this.
Please note: Goods cannot be delivered during weekends or public holidays and these do not count as working days.
UK Mainland (excluding Rural Scotland) - Free on orders over £40
Isle of Wight
UK Offshore, Channel Islands & Isle of Man
Republic of Ireland
Delivery times above are from date of dispatch not from when the order is placed. All delivery dates are quoted in good faith and we cannot accept liability for any expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or late deliveries.
Goods left with a neighbour
It is our couriers’ policy to leave goods with a neighbour if you're not in. Please enter 'do not leave with neighbour' into the delivery instructions when placing your order if you'd prefer the courier didn't do this.
You have the option to give a different delivery address to the billing address. This means that you can have the goods sent to your workplace for example or to a friend as a gift. Please try to give an address where there will be someone present to sign for your order between 7:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday. You also have the option to give instructions for the goods to be left in a safe place; however goods are left at your own risk.
Delivery notification service (including 1 hour delivery time slot)
To keep you up-to-date and to help deliver your goods at the most convenient time for you, we'll pass your email address and mobile number (where provided) on to our courier company so they can email/text you throughout the stages of delivery. These messages will also include a 1 hour time slot where delivery is estimated to take place and will give you the opportunity to delay your delivery for between 1 - 3 working days if more convenient for you. Please note that this service is only available for goods dispatched by us through our courier company (Interlink Express) to UK addresses. A similar service is available to selected European countries through DPD, please see details below.
Delivery to European destinations
Prices quoted at checkout are for mainland areas of the delivery country only. In some circumstances the delivery charge quoted may need to be increased to allow for large or heavy items, however you will be informed of this before your order is dispatched.
Please note we're unable to deliver to BFPO addresses.
Please note we cannot send aerosols, flammable or hazardous items to overseas destinations. These types of products must not be ordered for delivery outside of the UK.
When purchasing goods for delivery outside the United Kingdom you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the goods reach the specified destination. You are also liable for any additional customs clearance charges; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If you are ordering goods for delivery outside the United Kingdom it is your responsibility to comply with all laws and regulations of the countries the goods will travel through and where delivery is to be made.