Purity UV Gel from Pure Nails is a thin and self-levelling gel that can be applied over both natural and artificial nails. With six colour options available there’s something to suit every look. Purity UV Gel is easily applied and easy to work with, giving your customer industry leading strength and nails that last.
The Purity UV Sealer is UV light activated and a perfect finishing high gloss sealant for any hard gel or acrylic service. No tacky finish.
Creates a scratch resistant, strong, shiny seal. Helps to prevent lifting, reduces filing and buffing time. Requires a UV Lamp. Not suitable for use with soak off UV gels.
Step by Step - One Colour application
- Prepare the natural nail by pushing back and removing the cuticle using the Pure Nails Manicure Tool and Pure Nails Cuticle Erase.
- Using a Pure Nails 240 grit Black Foam file, shape the free edge and gently remove the surface shine of the natural nail.
- Brush away any dust and debris using a Pure Nails Manicure Brush.
- If adding length, apply chosen Pure Nails tips, cut to length and blend if required.
- Liberally apply Pure Nails Nail Prep Plus onto a cellulose nail wipe and scrub into the nail plate to remove any dust and surface oils.
- Apply Purity Bonder to all nails. Use with care and do not allow the Bonder to flood into surrounding soft tissue. Pick up a bead of Purity Gel with your Pure Nails Nylon Gel brush the bead needs to be approximately half the size of the nail plate.
- Place the bead onto the middle of the nail and use your brush to gently tease the bead into place, covering the entire nail.
- Repeat on all fingers of one hand.
- Place the hand under a Pure Nails 36 watt UV lamp for 3 minutes.
- While the first hand is curing, repeat the application on the second hand.
- Once the fingers are cured, repeat the application on both thumbs.
- Apply a second layer of gel, this layer should be to perfect the coverage and the apex, the first layer should have built the strength into the overlay. Work following the same process as the initial application, curing the fingers and then the thumbs.
- The nails should now be covered with a strong and structured application of Purity Gel with a free margin being left around the side wall and cuticle area.
- Apply Pure Nails UV Gel Wipe to a Cellulose Nail Wipe and wipe over the surface of the nail to remove the sticky residue. If necessary, file into shape using a Pure Nails Long Life Nail File, the surface of the nail should be smooth and even, use a White Block to remove any surface scratches.
- Apply a layer of Purity Quick Shine to the fingers of one hand and cure for 3 minutes, followed by the second hand and then the thumbs. Finish the application with Pure Nails Cuticle Feed to rehydrate the nail.