Halo Acrylic Liquid and Powder system is made in the UK and developed with busy nail techs in mind! We’ve made sure our acrylic has a crystal clear, bright and high clarity finish that provides strength and durability for long-lasting nail enhancements.
With a choice of monomers to suit your way of working, Halo Acrylic dries to a velvety finish that means less filing for you! And did we mention it’s also HEMA free?!
Halo Acrylic Liquid Pro is faster setting than the ordinary liquid and is more suitable for more experienced nail techs.
Step by Step Application Guidelines
- Use Pure Nails Sanitising Spray to ensure hands and nails are sanitised before commencing any nail service.
- Carry our thorough preparation of the natural nail ensuring all non-living tissue is removed from the nail plate.
- Apply Pure Nails Tips and blend if necessary.
- Using a lint free pad work Halo Prep & Scrub into the natural nail (avoid the tip) to thoroughly dehydrate and cleanse the nail plate.
- Apply Halo Mega Bond to the natural nail only, avoiding tip.
French Acrylic Nails
- Work in Zone 1 to create a French tip using Halo Acrylic Liquid and Halo White Acrylic Powder.
- Work in Zones 2 and 3 using Halo Acrylic Liquid with Halo Clear or Pink Acrylic Powder. It is important to leave a very small margin and avoid contact with the skin.
- Finish by filing and buffing to a high gloss shine. Finish by filing and applying Halo Gel Polish Non-Wipe Top Coat and cure.
- Apply Pure Nails Cuticle Feed to finish.
Natural Acrylic Nails
- Work in Zone 1 covering tip using Halo Acrylic Liquid and Halo Pink or Clear Acrylic Powder.
- Work in Zones 2 and 3 X-1 using Halo Acrylic Liquid with chosen Halo Pink or Clear Acrylic Powder to cover rest of nail. It is important to leave a very small margin and avoid contact with the skin.
- Finish by filing and buffing to a high gloss shine.
- To apply in a reverse method, apply Halo Cover Pink Acrylic Powder to Zones 2 & 3, then apply Pink Acrylic Powder to build the apex.
- File the smile line area before applying Halo White Acrylic Powder to the French area Zone 1.
- Finish by filing and applying Halo Gel Polish Non-Wipe Top Coat and cure.
- Apply Pure Nails Cuticle "Feed to finish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.